Updated March 19, 2020
The safety and wellness of the members and staff of the Parkview Community FCU continue to be our top priority of this ever-changing situation. We have made the following operational changes to comply with the Centers for Disease Control (cdc.gov) as well as the Pennsylvania Department of Public Health (health.pa.gov) to minimize the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) while doing our best to provide you with a premiere banking experience. These operational changes are as follows and are effective IMMEDIATELY:
- Entrance to either the McKeesport or North Huntingdon lobbies are not permitted until further notice. The Drive-Thru window of both offices are open to do banking transactions such as withdrawals and/or deposits. The ATM's at both locations are also available as well. And please don't forget that you can use any PNC ATM's. Please click here to find locations near you.
- Hours for both branches will be Monday - Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm until further notice.
- Mobile Deposit is also available for check-only deposits (NOTE: Must be enrolled and must have Touch (Mobile) Banking app downloaded. Please refer here for more information about this service or call 412-678-9564.)
- To process non-currency transactions such as inquiries, account changes or all other requests, please call 412-678-9564. You may also utilize PC Banking to access your account for inquiries, balances, pay bills, etc. (NOTE: Must be enrolled in PC Banking. Please refer here for more information about this service or call 412-678-9564.) You may also access your account through Parkline (Telephone Banking) by calling 412-678-9564 and pressing the number 1 when prompted.
- Loan inquiries will only be available via phone, online and Websign. Call 412-678-9564 then press 5 to speak to a Loan Department representative.
- Opening an account can be done via phone/Websign or online.
- Click here for up-to-date Shared Branching location information. (NOTE: These represent PA locations only. For information on non-PA locations click here.)
We will continue to provide ongoing updates as necessary as we closely monitor the situation. You may also contact our office during regular business hours at 412-678-9564 and ask to speak to Compliance Specialist Lechelle Stringa or any member of the management team. Thank you in advance for your patience, understanding and cooperation regarding this matter.