Payroll Deduction & Direct Deposits
From old-time street cars to modern light rail, Pittsburgh has always looked for faster ways to move people around. When it comes to your salary and benefits checks, we have the same mindset. Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction are like an express service that moves money electronically into your PCFCU accounts.
Your job is probably hard enough. There's no reason you should have to spend a lot of additional time and effort depositing your paycheck into your Parkview Community Federal Credit Union accounts.
If you sign up for Direct Deposit, your employer will send us your paycheck electronically. You won't have to fish it out of the mail, stand in line to deposit it, or worry about a lost or stolen check. Best of all, you'll have access to your money immediately, rather than waiting two or three business days.
As for Payroll Deductions, that free service will help get your money to the place where it does you the most good. You can direct a portion of each incoming check to specific accounts. That will allow you to automatically build up your savings or pay down your credit cards and loans.
- Parkview Community FCU accepts many types of electronic deposits.
- That includes employer paychecks, pension distributions, Social Security checks, and other government-issued checks.
- You'll need to give your employer or the government agency you're dealing with our ABA number, which is 243382394.
- At Parkview Community FCU, you can set up automatic allocations to other credit union accounts
- Save faster by designating part of your pay to go to your Share Account
- Arrange for automatic payments to your credit card account or credit union loans
- You must sign up for Direct Deposit in order to use Payroll Deduction services