Everyone everywhere is worried about privacy these days. We understand your concern. We do need to collect some personal information when you become a Parkview Community Federal Credit Unionmember. But we're very careful who we share it with. And we give you an opportunity to put some limits on how it is used.
It's important for you to know that we work very hard to protect your personal information from those who aren't supposed to have it. We do that by using strict security measures to safeguard our computer network, our buildings and your files. It's also important that you know there's an opt-out process that allows you to restrict the release of some of your information to companies not affiliated with PCFCU.
Information We Collect About You
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and income
- Account balances and payment history
- Credit history and credit scores
How We Collect Information About You
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Open an account
- Apply for a loan/credit card or pay on a loan/credit card
- Use your debit/credit card
- We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus
How We Use The Information We Collect About You
All credit unions need to share members’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons whether Parkview Community Federal Credit Union can share your personal information, and whether you can limit this sharing.
- For our everyday business purposes. Such as to process your transactions, maintain your account (s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus. Parkview Community Federal Credit Union does share your personal information for these purposes. You cannot limit this sharing.
- For our marketing purposes.To offer our products and services to you. Parkview Community Federal Credit Union does share your personal information for these purposes. You cannot limit this sharing.
- For joint marketing with other financial companies. Parkview Community Federal Credit Union has a formal agreement with some nonaffiliated financial companies that can market financial products or services to you. On occasion, Parkview Community Federal Credit Union may share your personal information with these types of companies. You can limit this sharing.
- For non-affiliates to market to you. Non-affiliates are financial or non-financial companies that are not related to Parkview Community Federal Credit Union by common ownership or control. Parkview Community Federal Credit Union does not have relationships with these types of companies so none of your information is shared with them.
- For affiliates’ everyday business and marketing purposes. Information about your transactions, experiences and creditworthiness. Affiliates are companies that are related by common ownership and control. Parkview Community Federal Credit Union does not have relationships with these types of companies so none of your information is shared with them.
How We Protect Your Information
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
Your Rights Regarding The Sharing Of Your Information
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness.
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you.
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you.
How You Can Limit Our Sharing Your Information
To limit our sharing with nonaffiliated companies, you may opt-out as instructed below. Your opt-out will remain in effect indefinitely.
- Call 412-678-9564 and a credit union representative will help you.
Parkview Community FCU uses Google Analytics, a service that uses “cookies” to track anonymous information regarding your activities on our website. This includes information about your visit including your device type, traffic source and geographic area, as well as pages visited and links clicked. Some behavioral data may be provided by Google “cookies” that shows your gender and age range. This data is used to better understand how visitors access our website and provide a better overall user experience.
Google AdWords & Remarketing
Parkview Community FCU uses “cookies” to benefit our marketing campaigns. This includes tracking when campaigns result in a conversion, such as a user showing interest in a specific product. These “cookies” can also be used to present you with advertisements based on your actions on our website.
Parkview Community FCU uses the Facebook Pixel to track activity on our website potentially including pages visited and links clicked. This data is used to track the effectiveness of our Facebook posts and advertisements, as well as to build remarketing audiences based on actions taken on our website.
Parkview Community FCU takes your privacy seriously and ensures that no personally identifying information is stored in the “cookies."