Pop quiz: Do you know how many colleges there are in Western Pennsylvania? More than 40. There are big schools and small, two-year and four-year, public and private. Most share one feature: Rising tuition. So smart students look for low-priced loans that can help them afford the education they deserve.
It's almost impossible to go online or watch TV news reports and not hear about the skyrocketing cost of college education. But it's entirely possible to pull together the finances needed so you can attend the school of your choice.
At Parkview Community Federal Credit Union, we offer affordable loans through the Smart Option program operated by Sallie Mae, the nation's largest educational lender. The program provides loans at lower rates than most private lenders. Even better, there are three convenient repayment options, so erasing your debt will be a lot easier than acing an advanced chemistry exam.
Here's something else you'll like. You can apply for loans right online, meaning you can spend more time fine-tuning those all-important college application essays and less time chasing down financing.
- Multiple repayment options
- Choice of fixed and variable interest rates provides even more flexibility
- No origination fees and no prepayment penalty
- Rewards and interest rate reductions available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify