Visa© Debit Card
Buying tires in North Versailles? Family room furniture in Homestead? Dinner at your favorite diner in Irwin? There's no need to carry around a big handful of cash. Your Visa Debit Card is pretty much all you need to do business in Western Pennsylvania or anywhere else you are.
It's all about convenience. About not having to figure out whether you have enough money in your wallet to buy Kennywood tickets for your kids or afternoon coffee for your work colleagues. Your Visa debit card will work like cash or a check for pretty much any retail purchase you want to make. You can also use it in your preferred Digital Wallet - Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay - on your mobile device!
The Visa name means your plastic will be approved at millions of places worldwide. But unlike a credit card, you won't get any bill at the end of the month. Instead, the purchase price is automatically deducted from your Parkview Community FCU Checking account.
And what about those times when you do need cash? You can easily access your PCFCU accounts at thousands of ATMs in Western Pennsylvania, across the country and around the globe.
- Comes free with your Parkview Community FCU checking account
- Use your checking account funds to pay for purchases worldwide
- Avoid the hassles that come with writing checks
- Shop at online retailers
- Pay no interest charges
- No bill at the end of the month
- Get access to your credit union accounts 24/7 at any ATM displaying the Visa logo (fees may apply).
- Withdraw money, deposit checks, view balances and transfer funds between accounts
- PNC Bank ATM locations are FREE
- Add Visa Debit Card to Apple Pay®, Google Pay® or Samsung Pay® to pay at checkouts in person, online and in-app.
- No more fumbling and forgetting your card - your digital (mobile) wallet is ready to use.
- Digital wallet payments are accepted at a growing number of merchants, in apps and online.
- Your card is never exposed to merchants, keeping your transactions safe.