Member Auto Center
The Internet is full of advice. On how to get a dream date. On how to live longer. On how to make millions from the comfort of your home. We can't promise you love, perfect health or great wealth. But we do have an online service that can steer you in the right direction when you want to buy a car.
Almost everyone is an expert at something, whether it's rebooting a computer, shooting bull's-eyes or cooking the best barbecue you ever tasted. But when it comes to car-buying, most of us could use a little guidance from those who really do know better.
At Parkview Community Federal Credit Union, we're well aware that your car, truck, SUV or van is one of your biggest financial investments. We're pretty sure you'll head to the dealer with a lot more confidence when you use the resources available at our Member Auto Center.
All it takes is one click and you'll be hooked up with information about car values, price negotiation, warranties and a whole lot more.
- Research new car models, fuel efficiency and safety features.
- Look up National Association of Auto Dealers (NADA) car values.
- Get pre-approved for your auto loan so there are no surprises when you visit the dealer.
- Use loan calculators and compare the value of many different vehicles.
- Read professional car-buying advice so you know all about price negotiation, the trade-in process, warranties and vehicle maintenance.