Indirect Auto Loans
Buying a car can test anyone's patience. All that research into different models. All that web browsing to look at dealer inventories. All those test drives. Let us save you some time. You can skip the trip to the credit union and get your Parkview Community FCU financing right from the dealer.
We live in a world of specialization. Auto dealers are really good at selling cars, trucks, SUVs and vans. But when it comes to offering great financing, well, we think a credit union is your better bet.
The good news is you don't have to hopscotch back and forth when you buy your next vehicle. At Parkview Community FCU, we're part of a one-stop-auto-shopping program. The Keystone Lending Alliance is a fancy name for a system that allows you to obtain PCFCU loans right at the dealership.
Dozens of Western Pennsylvania dealers participate in the program. That means you can shop around all you want to find the best car deal, and still get your loan from the credit union you trust.
- The Keystone Lending Alliance (KLA) is owned and operated by six credit unions in the area.
- KLA allows you to get PCFCU financing right at the dealership, at no extra cost.
- You no longer need to stop by the credit union to fill out paperwork.
- You can complete your car purchase even when the credit union is not open.
- Ask for PCFCU financing the next time you purchase an auto at any of our participating dealerships.