Flash (Mobile) Deposit
Really, you use your smartphone to take photos of some pretty silly things. Your pets sleeping. Your kids eating. Your friends screaming on the roller coaster or splashing at South Park. Here's a better use for that camera: Snapping images of checks so you can get your money into your account faster than ever.
So what's the difference between the paper check in your hand and the cash in your Parkview Community FCU account? Simple enough. Even though it's called a paycheck, you can't actually pay for anything with it.
And so your goal is to get it to us as fast as possible. Flash (Mobile) Deposit1 lets you get the job done with the camera on your iPhone or Android phone and your Touch (Mobile) Banking app. You can do it any time of the day or night. And you can do it from your workplace, gym, bus stop, bedroom or any other place that's convenient for you.
The funds go safely and securely into the PCFCU account2 of your choice. And they're ready for you to use as quickly as the next business day.
- Visit the iTunes or Google Play store and download our app for free.
- Login into the PCFCU Mobile Banking app.
- Click on the “Deposit” tab.
- Select 'deposit a check' to deposit check. To view previous mobile deposits, select 'view mobile deposit history'.
- Select which account check will be deposited into from drop down box. Enter amount of check.
- Be sure to endorse (sign) the back of the check and add "For PCFCU Mobile Deposit Only" under your endorsement.
- Click on 'Take Photos' button and take photos of the front and back of the check you wish to deposit. (NOTE: Photo(s) can be retaken, if necessary).
- If information on confirmation screen is correct, click on 'Make Deposit' button. If correction(s) are required, click on 'Edit' button.
- Once the deposit is successful, a confirmation message will appear on smartphone screen.
- Get more tips for using Flash (Mobile) Deposit.
The following items are NOT eligible to deposit through Flash (Mobile) Deposit service:
- Any third party check
- Check payable to the member and another party who is not the joint member
- Items stamped "non-negotiable", "void", or any other word or phrase indicating that the check is not valid
- Savings Bonds
- Checks drawn on financial institutions located outside the U.S.
- Checks not payable in U.S. currency
- Checks that have been previously negotiated or deposited into any account
- Checks that do not contain signatures of the maker, endorsement signatures, or that are missing any of the information required
- Checks that contain evidence of alteration or that member is aware is fraudulent
- Checks that are "stale dated' or "postdated"
1 Some restrictions apply. Please refer to PCFCU’s Flash (Mobile) Deposit Disclosure and Agreement.
2 Funds availability rules may apply. Funds will not be readily available at the same time they are deposited.