Regrets? You have a few. Maybe it's that promotion you didn't get, the investment opportunity that slid by, or your youthful decision to take up the tuba instead of the electric guitar. Some things in life you just can't change. But if you're unhappy with your mortgage loan, we might be able to set things right.
Western Pennsylvania is full of great towns and neighborhoods. Whether you live on busy city street or a quiet suburban lane, we bet you're happy with your choice. However, some people get so focused on choosing a house that they don't pay as much attention to the loan that finances it.
That's why it's a good idea to consider refinancing your home loan at Parkview Community FCU. We'll take a hard look at your current mortgage and see if we might be able to save you money with a home equity or home equity line of credit (HELOC). You'll find our rates competitive, our closing costs reasonable and our lending experts eager to help you through the refinancing process.
- Refinance an existing mortgage into a PCFCU home equity or home equity line of credit (HELOC)
- Competitive lending rates and low closing costs
- Friendly loan officers can help you evaluate your options
- You may be able to save on interest charges if you’re currently paying high interest rates
- You may be able to reduce your monthly payment by changing the length of the loan