You're kind to your car. You wash it weekly, steer clear of foot-deep Pittsburgh-area potholes and avoid Route 30 at rush hour. But sometimes bad things happen to good drivers. That's why you should invest in policies that protect your car against major breakdowns and accidents that leave it damaged beyond repair.
Yes, we know you have auto insurance. It might be really good auto insurance. But it's also quite likely that it's not protecting you against everything that could happen to your vehicle.
If your car, truck, SUV or van needs major repairs not related to an accident, you're not covered. If your vehicle is stolen or involved in an accident that leaves it damaged beyond repair, you may not be fully compensated.
You have two options. Pay hundreds or thousands of dollars on repairs or to pay off your loan. Or buy Mechanical Repair Coverage and a Guaranteed Auto Protection policy from Parkview Community Federal
Credit Union, and drive with total peace of mind.
- Your regular auto insurance policy takes into account the age of your car and the miles on it.
- If your vehicle is stolen or damaged beyond repair, it's possible your compensation will be less than what you still owe on your loan.
- Parkview Community FCU's GAP policy ensures you're covered for your full loan balance.
- The policy also provides $1,000 toward the purchase of a replacement vehicle.
- GAP is inexpensive and can be included in your monthly loan payment when you finance a new or used vehicle.
- MRC acts as an extended warranty for your vehicle.
- It pays for major repairs not covered by your regular warranty or auto insurance.
- It also provides 24-hour roadside assistance and rental car reimbursement.
- In some instances, MRC can even cover emergency travel expenses.
- MRC is inexpensive and can be included in your monthly loan payment when you finance a new or used vehicle.