A great Pittsburgh experience? Cruising the rivers on a moonlit night on one of those classic party ships. A not-so-great experience? Drowning in a sea of paper bills in your dimly lit kitchen figuring out how much to pay everyone. With our e-Bill Pay service, you can sail through the same task in a matter of minutes.
It's true that paying your bills electronically is a big time-saver. There's no need to gather a big pile of papers, envelopes and stamps and then spend hours writing out checks.
Our free e-Bill Pay service offers these and many other advantages. You can pay your bills from anywhere -- at home, at work, or on the road. You can review them as they come in, organize them as you wish, and schedule automatic payments in advance so you'll never again have to pay a late fee.
Are you ready to save time, effort, and money? To enroll, just click on the e-Bill Pay link in your PC (Online) Banking account.
- e-Bill Pay allows you to pay anyone in the U.S. that you would normally pay by check, automatic debit, or cash.
- Automatic Payments lets you schedule recurring payments for bills (such as utilities) that you pay every month.
- You can set up Reminders to help you remember to make payments.
- Same-Day Payments lets you make that last-minute bill payments on time. A $9.95 fee does apply. (Available only if company or utility accepts same-day payments.)
- Overnight Check Payment is also available for a $14.95 fee.
- Already an e-Bill Pay user and need assistance? Call 1-844-808-7813 to speak to a Parkview Community FCU customer service representative from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. EST.
- Popmoney ® allows you to send money using only a person’s email address or mobile phone number. (Fees may apply)
- “A2A” Account-to-Account Transfers allows you to transfer funds between your PCFCU account(s) and another financial institution.
- Wire transfers allow you to quickly send money to other financial institutions or individuals for a small fee. You can have money sent to your credit union account as well.
- Parkview Community FCU uses several methods to ensure your privacy when you use e-Bill Pay and other electronic banking services.
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer): Ensures that your connection and information are secure from outside inspection.
- Encryption: E-Bill Pay uses 128-bit encryption to make your information unreadable as it passes over the Internet.
- Automatic Sign Out: E-Bill Pay will automatically sign you out of a session if you are inactive for 10 minutes. This helps prevent another person from being able to resume your session if you walk away. For best security, don’t use your browser’s back and refresh buttons, and sign out immediately after you finish your tasks in e-Bill Pay.
All inactive e-Bill Pay accounts without any payments greater than a 90 day term will be deactivated from the service. Inactive means no bills have been paid, Popmoney® or A2A transfers do not activate your e-Bill Pay account.