Does that giant paper pile on your desk sometimes seem as tall as Pittsburgh's U.S. Steel Tower? Start cutting the stack down to size by receiving your credit union account statements electronically. In addition to clearing up some clutter, you'll enjoy easier access to timely financial information.
We live in a digital age, but you wouldn't know it with all the clothing catalogs, life insurance offers and donation requests that flood your postal mailbox. The good news is you no longer have to sift through all that stuff to find important documents like your Parkview Community Federal Credit Union account statements.
When you sign up for e-Statements, your monthly or quarterly credit union account statements will be be made available online. That makes it much easier to find when you need it to study your spending patterns, monitor account balances or locate a transaction you made months ago.
There's another big advantage by going paperless: By not having your statement sent through the mail, you'll greatly reduce the risk of your personal financial information falling into the wrong hands.
- Greater security with statements located within online banking
- Easy access to statements that are archived for 12 months
- Statements are readily available by the third business day of the month
- Email notification from us when your statement is available
- Less clutter when you save your digital information to your computer
- Credit union newsletters and promotional brochures are included as a link in e-Statement emails